5 Ways to Infuse Faith in Your Business
1. Choose a Foundation Scripture. Having a scripture or two will help you remain focused on the purpose of your business. Knowing your “Why” will help you establish healthy business practices and engage in productive business opportunities. A sure foundation does extremely well under pressure.
2. Pray About Your Business, Often. Communicating your excitement and uncertainties to your spiritual guide will allow you to gain strength and clarity for your business. Praying leads to peace of mind and supplies strength to keep on keeping on.
3. Limit the Outside Voices. Taking everyone’s thoughts and opinions is sure to bring you confusion. Confide only in trusted advisors. Don’t feel the need to get the approval from everyone else on what you know you were created, hired, gifted or led to do.
4. Document Your Journey. Keeping track of your wins, losses, dreams and ideas will keep you excited and humble. Read over all that you’ve accomplished when you get discouraged to remind yourself that you are making progress. Make note of the things you envision ahead to motivate yourself in continuing the work.
5. Speak What You Want, Not What It Is. Faith thrives in the future; it wouldn’t be faith if it were in the present. Remain positive, solution-focused and forward-thinking, even when faced with a challenge. Affirmations, Confessions and Declarations create an environment for growth. This is a great way to incorporate your foundation scripture.
Whether you own a business or are taking care of business in the workplace, meet me at the #SheCan Summit. Women supporting women and promoting one another in growth is what #SheCan is all about.
Darlyshia A. Menzie is an author, speaker, coach, and Founder of Fervent Servant LLC, a faith-based business that offers Life Coaching and Book Coaching services. Her mission is to encourage, equip and empower others to live with intention and serve with passion. She applies spiritual wisdom to practical things to help others visualize and live a more fervent life. Darlyshia is a 3x published author and a dynamic, energy-filled speaker and small group facilitator.